Baton Rouge, the “Red Stick” is a charming city with plenty of cultural and historical spots to explore. With significant landmarks, museums, dynamic musical heritage, live music, sports, plantations, eclectic cuisine, lively nightlife, diverse arts scene, upscale shopping and hospitality, there’s too much action to keep you coming back over and over.
Image By Farragutful (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
Best Tourist Spots in Baton Rouge
Explore the “Capital City”
- Soak in the history, culture and art of Louisiana at the cultural and historical attractions in Baton Rouge.
Best Shopping Spots in Baton Rouge
Shop like a local in “B.R”
- Whatever your style, taste and budget, the Capital City is always a shopping experience with options like Cortana Mall, Mall of Louisiana, Perkins Rowe, and more.
Best Nightlife Spots in Baton Rouge
Party Cajun style
- Baton Rouge nightlife scene is varied and lively, ranging from country western clubs to Cajun nightclubs to live music venues.
Best Hotels in Baton Rouge
Stay in Style
- Baton Rouge offers the best accommodations from contemporary hotels to quaint B&B to unique inns.
Best Restaurants in Baton Rouge
- The dining scene of Baton Rouge is diverse with local and international flavors. Feast on tasty Louisiana specialties at Baton Rouge restaurants.